Spa Week is a nationwide event that takes place every April and October. From October 14-20, select spas offer 2-3 services for only $50 each. This can translate into significant savings when services can easily run as much as $150 or more. It is a great chance to try a new service, schedule a girls day at the spa, or simply treat yourself to some much deserved R&R.
I have already booked a massage, facial and pedicure at my favorite day spa. Normally these 3 services would cost me $275 but I will only pay $150!
A few things to note:
- Not all day spas are in this program. You need to visit the site to find a spa near you.
- Spas often offer only 2-3 services at the discounted price- not the full service menu.
- Spa guests should tip based on the regular/full price. C’mon ladies- don’t be cheap! Just because you are getting the service at a discounted price doesn’t mean you should stiff on tips. Keep it classy!
- Some spas might bundle services at the Spa Week price for use beyond October 20. For example, packages of 3 massages for $150.
- As you can expect, spa appointments book quickly and weekend appointments become the toughest to get. But if your schedule allows, try to get a weekday appointment. Besides, you may luck out and have the spa almost to yourself.
Visit the Spa Week website to find a participating spa near you.